About Dr. Gross
Susan Gross, DDS
Establishing long-term professional relationships with my patients is the foundation of my practice. My philosophy is to devote as much time as needed on behalf of each and every person that becomes part of our dental community. I listen, follow through and communicate with my patients. Every one of our patients can be assured that their care is individually tailored to their needs and goals for health, comfort and confidence.
It is a privilege to provide a key role in the health care of our patients. Current research shows that oral health is an integral part of a person’s overall health. As new research and procedures are available in the dynamic field of dentistry, it is more important than ever to be able to pass on the benefits of this knowledge to our patients. In order to provide the best care possible, I am committed to the highest level of education for myself and the entire team of professionals in my practice.
After graduating from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1982, I established a private practice in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. I have been at this location for the past 32 years. I am currently teaching at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in the General Practice Residency program. I am honored to be affiliated with the education of future clinicians in dentistry. In striving to be on top of the ever-changing field of dentistry, I participate in extensive continuing professional development activities and community service activities:
- Past president and board member of the Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Volunteer dental care locally and abroad
- Board Member for Dental Volunteers of Israel clinic
- Minnesota School of Dentistry Alumni Society President and Board Member 2008 – 2013 (See article page 17 in Dentistry Magazine published Winter 2011)
- University of Minnesota Alumni Assoicate Collegiate Council Association Associate Collegiate Council member
- Faculty at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Chaired Peer Review and other committees of the Minnesota and Minneapolis Dental Association
- Dental license examiner
- More than 200 hours yearly in continuing dental education
- Participation in dental study groups