Be Happy With Your Smile
Cosmetic Dentistry at the office of Dr. Susan Gross takes on a very unique approach. We don’t settle for a “quick fix” solution. We take the time needed to understand your goals related to your dental care and develop a plan that is designed specifically for you. Dr. Gross’ “Smiles for Life” philosophy of care includes identifying and addressing any underlying problems you may have to help improve your overall health and comfort for your lifetime and of course, give you the dazzling results you desire. We work with you as a team to ensure that the outcome is a smile that is noticed for its natural looking beauty and enhances your overall health.
Oftentimes people think that cosmetic care always involves treatment of all the teeth or at least most of them. However, with the skillful combination of art and science, treatment of even one tooth can have dynamic effects.
Your smile is central to your confidence and the image you present to the world around you. Making it the best it can be might be easier and more affordable than you think. Dr. Gross and her team are skilled in performing a wide array of services, including Implants, Veneers, Crowns, Dentures, Teeth Whitening and Invisalign® designed specially to help you make your smile the best and healthiest it can be.
Consider improving your smile if…
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your smile in general
- You have stained, yellow or discolored teeth
- You are able to see missing teeth when you smile
- You see uneven or crowded teeth when you smile or speak
- You have teeth that look too small compared to the other teeth
- You have spaces between your teeth
- The edges of your front teeth are worn flat or are chipped
- The fillings in your teeth tend to make your teeth appear dark
- Your teeth seem to tilt one way or the other when you smile
- Gum recession that makes your teeth appear too long when you smile
- Your gum level has an irregular appearance when you smile
- You show too much gum tissue when you smile, causing your teeth to appear too small
- You are embarrassed to have your picture taken because of your smile
- You cover you mouth when you smile or speak because you are embarrassed by the appearance of your teeth
- You have loose dentures that cause you lack of confidence when you eat or talk
Our team cares for our patients in special ways and our holistic approach is designed to identify underlying problems that might affect your oral and overall health. We are dedicated to our patients, putting your goals, comfort and care first. Simply, we are here for you.